Kodaris is an enterprise software company based in Atlanta, GA. We work together to create an amazing supply chain platform and have fun doing it. We love providing a positive impact for our customers and their customers.
How we work
We are a global, entirely remote workforce and use tools such as Slack, Google Meet, Zoom to stay in constant touch with each other daily. We are family-focused. We offer flexible work schedules every single day, flexible time off, and vacation. Because we are a global company, team members work all hours of the day and night.
What we offer
- Opportunity - we love constant learning and advancing
- Family focus - you can have a family and work in a tech company at the same time. We allow constant flex time. What that means? Work a few hours, take your children to school, start work again, take off a few hours in the afternoon, sync up later in the evening? Stay committed, get stuff done, and we work it out.
- Remote work - we are a 100% remote team and always have been. You can work from home, but also, you can work from anywhere in the world! All you need is an internet connection. Travel the world, overlap some during work hours, get work done, all is good.
- Vacation - Kodaris does not have a policy. Be reasonable, stay committed, and we will work it out.
- Benefits - Kodaris works with their employees as a whole to decide which types of benefits make sense for everyone.
What we expect
Performance, solid contributions, and continuous learning. We build cutting-edge technology for customers who depend on our software to run their business. We are dedicated to our customers and provide unmatched service. We offer the world as your workplace and pay well for those who fit our no-nonsense culture.
Kodaris may be for you if you:
- Share our company cultural vision
- Enjoy constant change
- Enjoy constant challenges
- Are a figure it out kind of person
- Are a team player
- Work closely with product owners, account managers. and support teams to determine and validate product requirements
- Work with UX engineers to implement, test, and deliver
- Assist platform team, account managers, and product owners with delivery
- Angular2+ (Optional)
- Dedicated to exceptional user experience, ensuring that the customer web experience is simplistic, intuitive, and visually pleasing
- Detail-oriented, helping to ensure that final feature/product delivery meets technical, UX, and business requirements
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with remote team members
- Willingness to understand and learn the customer's business process