{{alertTitle}}

-  {{msg}}

ABOUT US

Honesty. Integrity.

Always Do The Right Thing.

We believe that our success should only be a byproduct of our customer's success.

Our Experience

Founded in 2014, Kodaris’ leadership team brings decades of experience in designing, developing, and delivering complex technology solutions for customers all over the country.

Our experience in eCommerce, mobility, financial services, business development, and distribution/manufacturing gives Kodaris deep insight into using technology to solve – and improve – complex business problems and processes.

Our Vision

Since the beginning, our vision has been to create a secure, audited, scalable, and open B2B platform that brings multiple solutions all under one umbrella. Whether you need ecommerce, mobile applications, content management, a PIM solution, payment capabilities, to a fully integrated CRM, the Kodaris Platform gives you a platform to truly manage and grow your business. We do all this along with being fully integrated with any ERP.

We understand that most B2B solutions handle about 80% of your needs. But our experience has shown that the remaining 20% is what matters most.

We have proven it does not have to be a choice between off-the-shelf or build-it-yourself.

It can be that the hard part of the application is complete, and you adapt it to your and your customer’s specific needs. (We love customizations!)

The more customizations we add to the Platform, the more our customers benefit.

This is the vision implemented today and that we will continue to mature into for the future.

Our Team

Tony Zakula

Co-Founder and CEO

Tony has spent his career in the intersection between business and technology, a lifelong entrepreneur and engineer at heart. He loves to deep dive into accounting, business processes, and calculating ROI as much as he loves deep diving into a technology problem or writing some code for creative fun. Nothing excites him more than helping others achieve success.

Dave Tobey

Co-Founder

A long-time technology veteran building and customizing large Java applications for customers, Dave has the unique skill set to work through the most complex business problems and apply technology to solve them. For Kodaris, Dave is the go-to person when dealing with mission-critical flows like taxes, payments, and integrations.

Jason McWilliams

Co-Founder

A 25-year veteran of dev ops, commerce, enterprise architecture, business, payments, integrations, APIs, and enterprise tooling, Jason oversees technical architecture, scale, and dev ops. The most enjoyable part of his job is meeting with customers regularly to discuss their roadmaps and customizations to Kodaris.

Michael Schreibmann

Advisor

Michael is a successful co-founder and CEO of star.global, delivering technology solutions to BMW, Panasonic, Lufthansa, Walmart, NTT Data, and many more. He has worked with Tony for many years and has advised Kodaris since its inception.

Eric Meyers

Advisor

A lifelong entrepreneur in the payments industry, Eric has deep experience in everything payments. He has built and exited a successful business and continues to innovate and change with the industry. His top priority is always customer experience and satisfaction.

Duane Cross

VP, Marketing

Duane has put ideas into action for more than 30 years, first as a print journalist and then surfing the www with Turner for almost two decades. He helped promote global brands, including March Madness and Coca-Cola, and built a burgeoning marketing shop for small businesses. Duane is now at the forefront of Kodaris branding and storytelling.