Kodaris is an enterprise software company based in Atlanta, GA. We work together to create an amazing supply chain platform and have fun doing it. We love providing a positive impact for our customers and their customers.
How we work
We are a global, entirely remote workforce and use tools such as Slack, Google Meet, and Zoom to stay in constant touch with each other daily. We are family-focused. We offer flexible work schedules every single day, flexible time off, and vacation. Because we are a global company, team members work all hours of the day and night.
What we offer
- Opportunity - we love constant learning and advancing
- Family focus - you can have a family and work in a tech company at the same time. We allow constant flex time. What does that means? Work a few hours, take your children to school, start work again, take off a few hours in the afternoon, sync up later in the evening. Stay committed, get stuff done, and we work it out.
- Remote work - we are a 100% remote team and always have been. You can work from home, but also, you can work from anywhere in the world! All you need is an internet connection. Travel the world, overlap some during work hours, get work done, all is good.
- Vacation - Kodaris does not have a policy. Be reasonable, stay committed, and we will work it out.
- Benefits - Kodaris works with their employees as a whole to decide which types of benefits make sense for everyone.
What we expect
Performance, solid contributions, and continuous learning. We build cutting-edge technology for customers who depend on our software to run their business. We are dedicated to our customers and provide unmatched service. We offer the world as your workplace and pay well for those who fit our no-nonsense culture.
Kodaris may be for you if you:
- Share our company cultural vision
- Enjoy constant change
- Enjoy constant challenges
- Are a figure it out kind of person
- Are a team player
As the first Content Marketing Manager, you will report to the Director of Marketing and will play a vital role in communicating and implementing the Kodaris vision. You will be directly involved with marketing initiatives, from internal communications to creating and executing campaigns across all sales and distribution channels. We expect you to be a self-starter that can bring creative ideas and be passionate about marketing a technical product. Responsibilities include:
- Create and develop informative and marketing-leading content for prospects, customers, and channel partners - such as guides, live trainings, video scripts, technical white papers, landing pages, social media posts, conference presentations, webinars, case studies, testimonials, sales enablement collateral, and best practice articles.
- Manage weekly go-to-market launches that deliver high-quality messaging and screenshots that communicate the value of new or enhanced functionality.
- Assist with strategic initiatives and programs to drive new customer and partner adoption and help existing customers get more value out of our software.
- Track and analyze KPIs and metrics to show marketing’s impact on sales funnel.
- Proactive internal and external research to deepen your understanding of our market, customers, and product.
- Represent Kodaris at customer engagements such as with sales, at conferences, and at community and customer meetups (less than 10%).
- 5 to 7 years of experience in B2B marketing working in content-related positions.
- Superb grammar and writing style ability.
- Desire to learn and willingness to wear many hats.
- A team player who is willing to do what needs to get done regardless of role or labels.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to thrive in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of the selling cycle and overall sales process is highly preferred.
- Technical background and/or experience working on highly technical enterprise software products is highly preferred.
- Passion for being a market, customer, and product expert. You can communicate the value of your company's offerings with confidence.
- Experience successfully working in a remote environment.